- Address Hampshire Hospitals NHS Foundation Trust, Basingstoke & North Hampshire Hospital, Aldermaston Road, Basingstoke
- Salary Offer YC72
- Career Level Consultant
- Contract type Permanent
- Hours Full Time
- Salary YC72 - £79,913 - £105,042
We are looking for a replacement Consultant Radiologist with a GI or oncology sub-specialty interest to join a closely knit team of three GI radiologists who provide an imaging service for the Peritoneal Malignancy Institute on the Basingstoke site at Hampshire Hospitals. The Institute has an international reputation and is one of two National centres in the United Kingdom. The post holder will spend a substantial portion of their week supporting the peritoneal malignancy service and associated meetings. The successful candidate will also form part of the wider team of radiologists, who are responsible for the provision of general and acute radiological services across Hampshire Hospitals NHS Foundation Trust (HHFT).
We are a friendly, dynamic and innovative group of 26 radiologists covering all of the major sub-specialities across two acute sites. With outsourcing of the overnight on-call and provision of home reporting workstations, the service is keen to promote flexible working to allow for a good work-life balance. The opportunities within the team are flexible, accommodating candidates looking for full or part time roles. We are focused on attracting professionals who share our ethos and will fit into our team.
- FRCR (or equivalent)
- Holder of Certificate of Completion of Training (CCT) or within six months of CCT date at the time of the interview.
- Higher qualification (MRCP or FRCS)
- All applicants should have a solid background in General Radiology and experience of reporting in plain films, ultrasound, CT and MRI
- Subspecialty GI radiology experience.
How To Apply
Application is via NHS jobs or via Hampshire Hospitals website