- Career Level Consultant
- Contract type Permanent
- Hours Full Time
Fantastic opportunity to be part of an award winning and fast-moving company.
- Choice of locations in the UK from Cornwall to London to Belfast and more
- Flexible roster giving time off for travel, fun or course attendance across UK and Europe
- Diverse caseload incl. Trauma and Emergency
Working with Everlight Radiology is a unique way to stay connected with the Australian and New Zealand medical field whilst living, reporting, holidaying and tasting life overseas.
Everlight Radiology is a leading global teleradiology provider.
Its 300+ doctors report in their waking hours from locations around the globe.
It is an expert in after-hours and urgent reporting, specialising in emergency radiology.
With core offices in London (UK) and Sydney (AU), Everlight’s round-the-clock radiology reporting services ensures there are trusted FRANZCR (or equivalent) Radiologists available at all hours all over the world.
At Everlight, we seriously care about what we do, we value our employees and we aim to excel in all aspects of our business.
Everlight offers unique and rewarding positions all over the world. Full-time or part-time – you choose.
You will be part of our team of international radiologists reporting urgent after-hours and emergency cases as well as general radiology cases across all modalities.
You will always be supported by a clinical operations team dedicated to making your work as easy and as efficient as possible.
Your roster is flexible. For example, 7 days on then 7 days off, gives time to explore, to relax, to travel, to attend courses – to enjoy life as well as work.
Continual professional development is supported by Everlight’s internal peer review program.
Are you the person we are looking for?
- Current or past Fellow of the Royal Australian and New Zealand College of Radiology or equivalent
- Entitled to a current AHPRA (and/or MCNZ) registration with no restrictions
- Recent hospital experience at consultant level with, ideally, experience in emergency and trauma reporting
- Ability to adapt, respond and to manage multiple tasks
- Up to date with current radiology literature and developments
- Good interpersonal skills and communicates well with other medical and non-medical personnel
- Strong work ethic and ability to work well as a key team member
- Ready for something different – Life is short.
If you have a strong sub-speciality, your interest is especially welcome.
Medical indemnity (and run-off) cover provided.
Everlight Radiology will provide support and assistance regarding all administration requirements for this position including re-registration and Visa (if either are required) and travel arrangements.
For a confidential discussion about this role please get in touch with an Everlight office near you.
UK: Emma Atkinson on +44 7741 263 612 or +44 20 3447 9619
Australia: Danielle Low on +61 2 9215 1983
Send your application to email@example.com