- Career Level Consultant
- Contract type Permanent
- Hours Full Time
- Salary Negotiable
Regional Imaging Tasmania, part of I-MED Radiology Network is seeking two Radiologists with broad-based experience across all modalities to join our campus’ based in Burnie and on the North and North West Coast of Tasmania.
Regional Imaging Tasmania has 13 sites across the region including two private hospitals and three public hospitals that provide Radiologists with access to a broad clinical case mix. Regional Imaging operates two Medicare eligible MRI services, multiple 160 slice CT’s and a fully integrated PACS/RIS environment.
The North West Coast of Tasmania offers some of the best bushwalking together with access to Tasmania’s well known wine and food regions.
I-MED Radiology offers you:
- Modern Imaging equipment and practice wide RIS/PACS
- Excellent remuneration package
- Up to 10 weeks annual leave and conference leave
- Full commitment to CPD
- Annual in-house I-MED Radiologist conference
- Optional on-call and after hours work
- Remote reporting centre for after-hours and overflow reporting
- Professional support teams
To be successful in this role you will have:
- Sound general radiology skills with interventional and MRI skills and experience.
- Eligibility for specialist registration with the Australian Health Practitioners Regulation Agency (AHPRA)
- Fellowship of RANZCR or equivalent, International applicants are invited to apply under the Area of Need pathway.
If this sounds like you, we invite you to apply now.