- Career Level Consultant
- Contract type Locum
- Hours Full Time
Athona Recruitment is looking for an experienced consultant, specialising in General Radiology. The ideal candidate will be available to start as soon as possible for a three month position, within an outstanding Trust located in London.
Requirements include: Full GMC registration, recent experience within the NHS, two current references and the right to work in the UK.
Contact us now for:
- Excellent hourly rates of pay, with prompt weekly payments.
- Locum, fixed-term or permanent contracts throughout the UK.
- Industry-recognised revalidation and appraisal support team.
- Refer and earn rewards through our unique incentive scheme.
- Financial contribution to your CPD.
- Occupational Health and mandatory training support.
- Fast-track registration.
Athona Recruitment provides professional recruitment solutions for Anaesthetics, GPs, Emergency Medicine, Medicine, Psychiatry, Psychology, Psychotherapy, Paediatrics & Neonates and Community Paediatrics, Pathology/Haematology/Microbiology, Nursing, Obstetrics & Gynaecology, Oral & Max, Radiology and Surgery jobs.
Are you based overseas and looking for a new position in the UK? We have a specialised team to help find you your perfect role. Get in touch with the team today.