- Address Australia - Various locations
- Career Level Consultant
- Contract type Permanent
- Hours Full Time
- Ever dreamt of working in sunny Australia as a Oncology Medical Physicist?
- We’ll pay for your relocation and transfers, visa
- We have short and long term positions available
- Candidates with a working holiday visa are welcome to apply!
What you’ll do:
- Responsible for the safety and quality of clinical/non-clinical medical radiation equipment
- Operate on both Elekta and Varian platforms with VersaHD, TrueBeam, Edge and Halcyon
- Be engaged in projects across your service area
- Opportunity to work within your team on commissioning linear accelerators and CT simulators across our existing and new sites
Who you are:
- Eligible to be on the ACPSEM Register of Qualified Physicists or commitment to be on the register within 12 months of appointment.
- Applicants should have demonstrated exceptional clinical experience.
- Strong communication skills with experience in liaising, influencing and negotiating with people at all levels in an organisation.
- Strong time-management skills with respect to managing a significant workload and achieving quality outcomes.
- A solution-focused mindset and ability to be flexible to the priorities of the physics team.
- Motivated to “make a difference” and stretch personal goals to provide the best treatment options for patients.
- Demonstrated professional reliability, motivation, initiative and flexibility
What’s in it for you?
- Ongoing training and development by the leading Physicists in the country
- Competitive salary package and CPD funding
- Access to a range of company benefits paid parental leave, salary sacrifice, purchase additional annual leave, discounted Bupa, novated leases and more!
- Training on the latest technologies and techniques
- Internal career development opportunities nationally
- Leadership development
- Thriving close-knit culture and communities
We have positions available in Sydney (NSW) Perth (WA), Hervey Bay (QLD), and Melbourne (VIC)
Like what you see above? Please email your CV including your preferred location of employment to firstname.lastname@example.org