- Career Level Consultant
- Contract type Fixed contract
- Hours Full Time
- Salary Salary negotiable
After engaging with one of the UK’s Largest General Hospitals based in the North West of England, a fantastic opportunity for a Consultant Radiologist looking to re-locate to the UK for a new challenge to progress your career.
The department are seeking x2 Consultant Radiologists to help provide a range of Imaging services. The role is a 12 month Fixed Term Contract, covering a full time job rota with an existing team of full time Radiologists.
All sub-specialities are welcome to apply – although a specialist interest in MSK or Interventional is preferred
Sponsorship for tier 2 visas is available.
Appointment of Summary:
- Consultant Radiologist
- Fixed Term – 12 Months
- North West of England
- Negotiable Salaries
- Sponsorship for Tier 2 Visa
- Single/Family accommodation available
- Full registration and a licence to practise with the GMC
- Specialist interest in – MSK, Breast and Paediatrics (preferred but not essential)
- On the GMC Specialist Register or within 6 months of CCT
- Broad experience in General Radiology – CT, MRI, US, Plain Films & Interventional Procedures
No need to worry, Remedy Locums are recruitment experts within the field of Radiology and are here to assist and advise all overseas Consultants considering a career move to the UK. As a team we can help you manage your relocation, help find you accommodation and most importantly, secure you your desired role.
To register your interest for this Radiology Locum Job or to learn more about other Radiology locum jobs within your area of focus please call Cameron Devon, our Expert Radiology Recruiter for an informal discussion on 07458 044 279 or firstname.lastname@example.org