- Career Level Consultant
- Contract type Permanent
- Hours Full Time
- Salary Negotiable
With a wealth of experience and expertise across a range of imaging modalities and sub-specialities, I-MED Radiology is committed to providing a superior and caring, professional service and the highest quality diagnostic imaging expertise. In Canberra, The I-MED Radiology Network has been providing service to the Australian Capital Territory community for 25 years.
In Tuggeranong, we have an opening for a General Radiologist seeking a fantastic work life balance in a new, fully comprehensive clinic with no-on call or after hour requirements.
Canberra is Australia’s capital, 2 hours inland from the county’s southeast coast and within easy reach of the mountains; experience the seasons with a hot summer and cold winter. Lead a life with great work-life balance with everything in easy reach. Gain access to great schooling and universities.
With quality living, relocation assistance and above market remuneration, Canberra is your perfect choice.
Key responsibilities of this position include:
- Ensuring the provision of high quality supervision and reporting services to referrers and patients
- Contributing to the effective delivery of services in the clinic on a daily basis
- Contributing to the implementation and support of Referrer liaison initiatives
- Ensuring participation in continued professional development and continued medical education
- Providing strong leadership and management for staff and colleagues
I-MED Radiology offers you:
- Excellent remuneration package including relocation assistance
- Access to a broad clinical case mix
- Modern imaging equipment and practice wide RIS/PACS
- No on-call or after hours
- Professional support teams
- Generous and flexible annual leave
- Full commitment to CPD, including an annual in-house I-MED Radiologist conference
- Flexibility of Short or Longer Term appointments
To be successful in this role you will have:
- Sound general radiology skills
- RANZCR Fellowship or equivalent, International applicants are welcome to apply under the Area of Need Pathway.
To find out more about this position or other opportunities available to you within the I-MED Network, please contact the I-MED Careers Team