- Address Hampshire Hospitals NHS Foundation Trust
- Salary Offer YC72 - £77,913 - £105,042
- Career Level Consultant
- Contract type Permanent
- Hours Full Time
- Salary YC72 - £77,913 - £105,042
Location: Basingstoke and Winchester
Role Description: We are a dynamic group of 26 radiologists covering all of the major subspecialties. We are particularly looking for radiologists with subspecialty interests in GI Radiology, Cross-sectional/Oncology Imaging, Diagnostic Neuroradiology, Paediatric Radiology and Nuclear Medicine. However, we could accommodate most other subspecialties within the team. These roles will involve participation in the general radiology workload.
What we look for:
- Radiologists with FRCR and on the GMC Specialist Register
- Solid background in general radiology and subspecialty interests which fit with our needs
- Team players with a collaborative ethos
- Excellent communication, teaching and leadership skills
What we Offer:
- A dynamic forward-thinking department across two acute sites
- Home reporting workstations for all radiologists to facilitate on call work, flexible reporting sessions and additional work if willing
- Flexibility with job planning for the right individuals
- Outsourcing of overnight on call CT reporting from 10pm-9am
- A very popular part of the UK to live and work, with beautiful countryside, good transport links, excellent schools and opportunities for many leisure activities
Who we are: A busy but friendly District General Hospital radiology department across two acute sites and several non-acute sites. Tertiary services at Basingstoke for liver surgery, pseudomyxoma peritoneii and haemophilia.
About the trust:
The vision at Hampshire Hospitals NHS Foundation Trust is to provide outstanding care for every patient. We serve a population of nearly 600,000 people across Hampshire and West Berkshire as well as some people who access our specialist services from across the country.
Created in January 2012 the Foundation Trust prioritises the provision of exceptional, compassionate, care delivered by the valued staff working in a culture of collaboration and mutual respect. HHFT employs circa 6,000 people and had a turnover of £382m in 17/18
Four core values (CARE) Compassion, Accountability, Respect and Encourage. These are in place to support of four clear objectives, provide outstanding care of patients, empowering all members of staff, sustainable growth and innovating for the future.
For further details / informal visits contact:
Dr Clive Vandervelde, Clinical Director Radiology, by email email@example.com
For further information or to arrange an informal visit to the departments please contact Christine Miles, Diagnostics PA, by email firstname.lastname@example.org